Don’s Heating and Cooling Terms & Conditions
– Estimates are valid for 5 business days from date of estimate
– Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd requires that a person at least 18 years of age be present during work being performed at the property, unless previous arrangements have been made with consent of all parties.
Financing is available and must be approved prior to commencement of work. If financing is requested after work has been completed a $250.00 administration fee will be charged.
– 25% deposit required at time of acceptance for Installation
– 50% deposit required at time of acceptance for Service Work
– Payment is due in full upon completion of job, outstanding balances are subjected to a 2% interest charge per month.
– Payment must be made in full before equipment is registered. Equipment must be registered within 90 days of installation for warranty purposes
– Special order items are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
– Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd will apply a charge of $75.00 plus hst to your account if customer is not home and has not cancelled or reschedule an appointment with 24 hours notice.
– Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd. retains title to equipment/materials furnished until final payment is made. If payment is not made as agreed. Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd. can remove said equipment/materials at Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd. expense. Any damage resulting from said removal shall not be the responsibility of Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd.
– Lifetime Guarantee on Workmanship
LIMITED WARRANTY – All material, parts and equipment are warranted by the manufactures or suppliers written warranty only.
All labour performed by Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd. is warranted for 30 days or as otherwise indicated in writing. Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd. makes no other warranties express or implied and its agents or technicians are not authorized to make such warranties on behalf of Don’s Heating and Cooling Ltd.
– Government Rebates: Don’s Heating and Cooling is not responsible for processing any government rebates. Contact your energy provider